My favorite piece of technology


My camera is my favorite piece of technology! Photography is not just a hobby for me, it's something more.  It's a way to preserve beautiful or happy moments. When I travel, I always take it with me! Even if sometimes I forget the batteries at home and I have to buy some new ones in the city I'm visiting.




My camera is a Nikon Coolpix 830, semi-professional, red. I bought it about 5 years ago, it was on sale. Even though it's old, it still takes very good pictures. I've thought about buying a new one, but after the pandemic, for some reason, cameras have gone up in price. 


I like to capture landscapes, the colors of the sunset, everything! I have met people I don't know if I will ever see again, but I have the memory of what I lived with them saved in my heart... and some photos to remember!


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study program

Post 3: My dream job

Leonardo da Vinci