Post 3: My dream job

 


In this blog I am going to write about my dream job. First of all, I want to mention that I study Graphic Design, and after finishing my degree, I would like to do a postgraduate degree abroad. I have thought about studying in New York, Barcelona, ​​London or Florence, it is something that I have not decided yet, because I must analyze the different options as to which Master's degree would be the best or most suitable for me.



I like Graphic Design a lot, but it is not my only interest. I think my dream job could be Cultural Management, for this a Diploma from a university in the country is enough, but I would like to go further. My other option, after finishing my major, is to enter the Diplomatic Academy of Chile and become a Consul. In this way, I could live in many countries, meet people and different cultures.


However, on the other hand, I could also return to my city, Viña del Mar, and work at the Municipality, in the Department of Culture. This way I would have a quiet life and be closer to my family and friends. At the Municipality it seems to me that they pay well, according to what I have heard.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study program

Leonardo da Vinci