Who am I?


Hello! My name is América Merino, I am a third-year Graphic Design student at Universidad de Chile.

Me! :) 


I was born in Viña del Mar, a city in the center of the country, with beautiful beaches, although sometimes very cold! Sometimes I miss Viña, my friends and some relatives... also the weather, which is much better than in Santiago!!

In Viña with some friends.


I like to read and walk around places surrounded by trees, that's why I also love the south. In fact, last year for my birthday my boyfriend invited me to Huilo Huilo, and we spent three days in a cabin literally in the middle of the forest. We hiked the trails and saw waterfalls, some animals like deer, wild boar, and lots of birds too. It was a very nice birthday!


                                                                                           


Mauricio, my boyfriend, is my family. So is my dad, who lives a bit far away at the moment, and my little dog, Perri. She died a few years ago, but she is always in my heart.


My dad and my Perri







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study program

Post 3: My dream job

Leonardo da Vinci