Why I did choose my major?


Hello everyone! Today I will write the story about how I chose my mayor. I'll try to be brief, because this could actually take several pages!

In the beginning, I liked many majors. All very different from each other. When I was very young, I even thought about being a singer… imagine! I don't even have a pitched voice. Later, in the first years of High School, I thought about Art or Architecture, because I liked to draw, but then Science interested me more, and I leaned towards Engineering. In the end, since I never made up my mind completely, I entered Bachelor of Science at PUCV (because I am from Viña, and that university was "close" to me, in Valparaíso). This is an academic degree that lasts 2 years and allows you to study subjects of different majors at the same time and then choose. However, the degree I chose was at another university, and that's how I started to study Engineering at USM (also in Valparaíso). After a couple of years, I realized that it was not my thing. I had a vocational crisis and it was a difficult period, but in the end I took the test (PSU) again and entered Design at this university.

Now I finally feel good. I am in a major that I like, in a good university. I have met nice and intelligent people. I have even made new friends. All I need is to get my degree someday!



FAU




With my classmates from Project IV, last semester. We had to design and create a solar oven. And it worked! (Here we see the prototype).




Comentarios

  1. Last semester I saw an exhibition of solar oven in block G (el titanic), all solar oven were great (Daniela Salazar)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study program

Post 3: My dream job

Leonardo da Vinci