Post 2 : The best holidays ever

 

Hello everybody!


Today I am going to tell you about one of the most beautiful holidays I have ever had. A couple of years ago I obtained a scholarship from the "Fondo del Libro" of the Ministry of Culture to take an Italian Literature course in Florence. I went for a month, but I wasn't just in Florence, I also visited several cities, such as Rome, Venice and Pisa. My boyfriend accompanied me for the first two weeks, so it was a very nice trip and the furthest we have gone together, so far.


  





One of the places that had the greatest impact on me was the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci. I had to take several means of transportation to get there. From Florence I took a train to get to a town, from where I took a bus to get to Vinci, which is also a town, but very pretty. The people still work the land, it's like going back in time. The colors are the same that Leonardo painted in his paintings. From Vinci I took something like an Uber, but it wasn't an Uber itself. He was a neighbor who transported people for 1 euro. Then I arrived and it was simply amazing!





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 5: Changes to my study program

Post 3: My dream job

Leonardo da Vinci